Montreal, Kanada, Nordamerika
Senior (5 Jahre Erfahrung oder mehr)
31 Jul, 2012
* Diese Stellenanzeige wurde 1601 Mal aufgerufen « Zurück zur Liste
To maintain, manage and report on the farm web, application, index, query and database servers in accordance with best practices.
Scope of Role:
Working closely with the Senior Network Administrator, the SharePoint Administrator will provide expert support and administration to SharePoint and related business systems as required for the operation of Babel. For the purpose of this job description, related business systems refers to all front-end and back-end networked database applications including:
- Microsoft Sharepoint
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Project Server
- Atlassian Jira
- Atlassian Confluence
- Custom reports spanning all silos
- Customized “Babel” Applications
- Intra/Extranet Webmaster
Maintenance and configuration of SharePoint environment:
- SharePoint Services
- Incoming and Outgoing Mail Services
- Excel and InfoPath Services
- Licensing adherence
- Security Reporting
- Maintenance and configuration of related business systems.
- Assist departments in creation of reports.
- Act as primary DBA for enterprise. (Including backup strategy)
- Work with Director of I.T., Head of Project Management and Senior Network Administrator to coordinate all SharePoint software development projects.
- Oversee development partners to ensure adherence to Babel standards.
- Provide basic Webmaster functions such as patching, security and basic scripting.
- Generate and maintain regular reports on key SharePoint usage and security parameters.
- Develop Babel SharePoint “Best Practices” documentation.
- Bilingual English and French
- 5 years’ experience with Microsoft “Back-Office” products such as CRM, SharePoint, Project.
- 5 years’ experience with Microsoft Database and Business Development environment: .NET, TransactSQL, C# etc.
- Microsoft Certified I.T. Professional Certification (MCITP): Database Administrator and/or SharePoint and/or Windows Enterprise Admin
- Customer service experience and skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Flexible mindset and willing to adjust and change on the fly
- Patient, personable, high energy, dependable, positive attitude
- Ability to handle pressure situations
- Desire to take ownership of problems – self starter
- Task and detail oriented - excellent triage ability.
- Team player
- Able and willing to mentor and act as technical resource to junior staff.
- Previous experience working in the Gaming industry.
- Familiar with LAMP development and support.
Stichworte für diese Stelle: Sharepoint , IT , Administrator