Montreal, Kanada, Nordamerika
Hauptschule, Realschule, Gymnasium
Spanish (EU) Localization QA Testers needed
* Diese Stellenanzeige wurde 2776 Mal aufgerufen « Zurück zur Liste
To review and correct the translated adaptation of a localized video game, while ensuring accuracy and consistency that will stay true to the game quality and the player’s immersion/experience.
As part of the Quality Assurance team, your role will be to perform various verification tests to ensure that the localized version of a video game is properly adapted and translated in a specific language.
Specifically, you will be responsible for correcting and/or modifying the existing translation efficiently, within specific guidelines, including but not limited to: in-game dialogues and written text, user’s manual; ensuring language consistency; translating/adapting missing text while respecting the high quality localization performance Babel Media is known for.
- Identify translation/adaptation errors accurately, including specific content that may require revision to better suit the tastes of the consumer’s region.
- Using testing tools, databases and spread sheets (training provided), you are responsible for keeping track of the corrections simultaneously and in accordance to the guidelines.
- Notify/Alert the Quality Assurance Coordinators regarding major flaws, timeframes for assigned tasks or problems hindering the completion of the tasks.
- Clarify, discuss and/or question any changes or instructions rather than proceed inaccurately.
Skills, Knowledge and Ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and the specific localized language.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while contributing to the team efforts.
- Acute attention to details and accuracy, with the ability to maintain a heavy workload and produce high-quality results under tight deadlines on an on-going basis.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and a team player that will contribute positively to the working environment.
Should you be interested in joining a company that values its employees, its clients as much as it values the quality of the final product, please click ‘Apply Now’.